|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||1499||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||2399||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||5099||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Ajmer to Jaipur taxi
Why book a Ajmer to Jaipur cab with TaxiBazaar?
TaxiBazaar offers a few features that ensure the best experience of traveling from Ajmer to Jaipur like:-
1. Premium and utmost comfort
2. Promised best prices
3. Courteous and expert chauffeurs
4. Zero cancellation charges
5. No hidden fares
Ajmer to Jaipur Taxi fare
With TaxiBazaar’s pocket-friendly cab services, customers can avail the best-in-class traveling experience in an affordable way. Book a cab from Ajmer to Jaipur at the most affordable prices with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar renders a variety of cab options for a comfortable journey. Avail of the best services at the lowest possible rates for Ajmer to Jaipur one-way and round trip cabs with TaxiBazaar. Get the best deals on cab rental services from Ajmer to Jaipur with fares starting at a promising 1499/- only.
One-way taxi from Ajmer to Jaipur
With TaxiBazaar, travelers can avail of a one-way cab service from Ajmer to Jaipur for a single-sided drop. Pay for only the kms traveled, with our one-way taxi service from Ajmer to Jaipur. With TaxiBazaar, customers can hire a one-way cab from Ajmer to Jaipur at pocket-friendly fares. Book a one-way cab from Ajmer to Jaipur with TaxiBazaar and travel most comfortably.
TaxiBazaar’s one-way taxi services from Ajmer to Jaipur are inclusive of all tolls/state taxes, driver charges, and GST.
Ajmer Airport to Jaipur Taxi
Customers can also book a cab from Ajmer Airport to Jaipur with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar renders a convenient way of traveling from Ajmer airport to Jaipur. Avail of our convenient door-to-door Ajmer to Jaipur taxi services, from the airport terminal to your home.
Tour Packages cabs from Ajmer to Jaipur
TaxiBazaar also extends local sightseeing packages in Ajmer and Jaipur. Customers can hire a cab with TaxiBazaar in Ajmer or Jaipur for covering all sightseeing and tourist places in the respective cities.
For the customers looking for a customized one-day, multi-day, or one-way package from Ajmer to Jaipur, we have got you covered. Reach out to us for compelling deals and offers on Ajmer to Jaipur tour packages or for customized itineraries.
Round trip cab services from Ajmer to Jaipur
With our deluxe cabs at your service, customers can book a round trip cab from Ajmer to Jaipur at fares that are reasonable. TaxiBazaar assures you of a perfect road trip with our premium quality cabs, expert chauffeurs, and overall high-end services. The fares for a round trip from Ajmer to Jaipur are strategically priced to ensure that they are easily affordable and do not burn a hole in your pocket. With our taxi services for a round trip from Ajmer to Jaipur, travelers can enjoy sightseeing in and around the town of Ajmer most comfortably.
Ajmer to Jaipur by Road - Distance, time and Popular places to visit
Dwelled at a distance of 135kms from Ajmer, Jaipur can be comfortably reached in 3 hours via road. With TaxiBazaar at your service, you can hire a taxi from Agra to Jaipur and gain a traveling experience worth cherishing forever. Hire a cab from TaxiBazaar to avail a hassle-free trip at a very affordable price.
Famous for its archetypal architecture, Jaipur, also known as 'the pink city', is one of the most beautiful and culturally rich cities in Rajasthan. Encircled by rugged hills on three sides, each crowned by a formidable fort and majestic castles, mansions, and gardens dotted throughout its boundaries, Jaipur is one of the most sought after tourist destinations of India.
Jaipur is a sumptuous place that has countless exceptional surprises to offer to its visitors. A few places that can be covered in Jaipur are:-
1. Amer Palace & Fort : The fort is remarkable as much for the majestic grandeur of its surroundings as for its sturdy battlements and beautiful palaces. The imposing majesty of its red sandstone and white marble pavilions, when reflected in the lake at the foothill, is a spectacle to behold.
2. Hawa Mahal - Hawa Mahal is the most recognizable masterpiece of Jaipur. The 5 storied stunning semi-octagonal monument having 152 windows with over hanging latticed galleries is an exquisite creation of Rajput architecture. Originally designed for the royal matrons to attend and enjoy the processions and other activities on the street below, now it houses a well laid out museum.
3. Jantar Mantar - The huge masonry instruments were used to study the movement of constellations and stars in the sky. Enormous sun-dial still provides accurate time, which is subject to daily corrections.
4. Jal Mahal - On the way to Amer, this miniature mansion is set in the center of Man Sagar Lake. A flagged path heads up to the elegant water palace.
5. City Palace - Situated in the heart of the old city, it occupies about one-seventh of the old city area. The City Palace is a historic landmark. The Carved arches are supported by grey-white marble columns studded with floral motifs in gold and colored stones. Two elephants carved in marble, guard the entrance, where retainers whose families have served generations of the rulers are at hand, to serve as guides.
6. Laxmi Narayan Temple - The temple is situated just below the Moti doongri, known for the intricate marble carvings in white marble and is popularly known as Birla Temple.
7. Chokhi Dhani : Chokhi Dhani, a well-known tourist fascination in Jaipur is appreciated for its rich Rajasthani heritage and cultural manifesto.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).