|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||6499||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||8499||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||19999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
The aesthetic hub and the home to the most exquisite monuments in the country, Lucknow is at the distance of approx 500kms from Gurugram and can be easily covered in 8 hours by road. One of the most enjoyable ways of covering this distance is by renting a reliable taxi service from Gurugram.
With TaxiBazaar, customers can book a cab from Gurugram to Lucknow and cover the distance in most comfortable way. TaxiBazaar renders assured services for your safe and pleasurable journey from Gurugram to Lucknow.
Looking for just one-sided drop at your destination in Lucknow?
Being the most attested taxi service providers in India, TaxiBazaar offers the most reliable taxi services from Gurugram to Lucknow. Customers traveling to Lucknow for a single way drop can hire a one-way cab from Gurugram to Lucknow with TaxiBazaar. We offer the cab services from Gurugram to Lucknow for one-way at the most nominal charges.
Book a one-way cab from Gurugram to Lucknow for the most satisfactory ride of your life with TaxiBazaar. The fares charged at TaxiBazaar for a one-way ride from Gurugram to Lucknow starts at a competitive price of 4499/-INR, comprehensive of all tolls, state taxes, driver charges and GST.
The major places that attract tourists to Lucknow are: -
1. Bada Imambara – One of the most visited places in Lucknow is the Bada Imambara, standing tall with its enormous size and utmost grace. It is one of the major landmarks of the city which portrays the city’s rich heritage and glorious past. As it an important place of worship for the Muslims, the mosque receives thousands of devotees during the festival of Muharram. The infamous Bhool Bhulaiya is the biggest attraction of the place.
2. Chota Imambara – Located just 2kms away from its bigger counterpart, Chhota Imambara is also one of the many loved places in Lucknow. Decorated with the special chandeliers brought in from Belgium to adorn the hallways of the Imambara, it is a delight to every visitor. You can also find the tomb of Muhammad Ali Shah and that of his family members inside the monument.
3. Hazratganj – Known as the Connaught Place of Lucknow, Hazratganj houses a variety of shops, hotels and other businesses. It is one of the busiest places in the city and the favourite place for lucknowities to hang around. The place has a number of coffee shops and fine dining restaurants like Royal Cafe, Tundey Kebabi and Moti Mahal. One must try Tunde Ke Kebab if in Lucknow. You can also find the popular Paanch Pani Ke Bataashe here which should not be missed when in Lucknow.
4. Safed Baradari – Also known as the White Palace, the baradari was once used as a court by the british to hear the petitions and claims of the officers. Safed baradari is situated just 3kms from the Bada Imambara.
5. Shahi Baoli Stepwell – Combination of an Indo-Islamic architectural style, it is one of the delights to witness in Lucknow.
Apart from the major heritage sites, Lucknow is also famous for the mouth-watery cuisine. Tourists can explore the famous food joints in Lucknow with TaxiBazaar’s exclusive fleet at service.
Some of the places where one can savor the best cuisine of Lucknow are:-
Tundey Kebabi – Hazratganj
Raheem’s kulcha nahari – Phool wali Gali
Wahid’s Biryani – Old Nazirabad Road
Royal Café – Harzratganj
Moti Mahal – Hazratganj
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).