|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||4999||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||7099||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||11299||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Famous for its archetypal architecture, Jaipur, also known as 'the pink city', is one of the most beautiful and culturally rich cities in Rajasthan. Encircled by rugged hills on three sides, each crowned by a formidable fort and majestic castles, mansions, and gardens dotted throughout its boundaries, Jaipur is one of the most sought after tourist destinations of India.
If you are planning to visit Jaipur via road you can opt for convenient and pocket-friendly taxi services. Dwelled at a distance of 351 kms from Jodhpur, Jaipur can be comfortably reached in 6 hours via road. With TaxiBazaar at your service, you can hire a taxi from Jodhpur to Jaipur and gain a traveling experience worth cherishing forever.
Book One-Way Cabs from Jodhpur to Jaipur with TaxiBazaar
TaxiBazaar has launched many offers from Jodhpur to Jaipur and is working constantly to present the services at the most reasonable costs. Travelers can book a one-way ride from Jodhpur to Jaipur in the most nominal pricing range with TaxiBazaar. With TaxiBazaar, customers are assured of getting high-class taxi services from Jodhpur to Jaipur.
TaxiBazaar extends the one-way cab services from Jodhpur to Jaipur at an easily affordable fare, starting from a competitive price of 4999/-INR. The fares charges by TaxiBazaar are inclusive of all tolls, state taxes, driver charges and GST.
Hire a Cab for Round Trip from Jodhpur to Jaipur and back with TaxiBazaar
With our premium cab services at your disposal, travelers can even book a round trip cab service from Jodhpur to Jaipur and back. TaxiBazaar renders a round trip cab services in Jodhpur to Jaipur, where travelers can enjoy sightseeing in and around the royal city comfortably.
Our deluxe taxi services from Jodhpur to Jaipur assist the customers to travel to their favored destination in Jaipur most comfortably and luxuriously. TaxiBazaar extends round trip cab services from Jodhpur to Jaipur at a pocket-friendly fare.
Looking to Explore Jodhpur or Jaipur with a Luxurious Taxi at your Service?
Now travelers can even hire a cab for local exploration in Jodhpur or Jaipur separately with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar administers a local car rental package in Jodhpur and Jaipur for travelers to explore the local sightseeing destinations in both the cities most luxuriously. Our chauffeurs are well trained and familiar with all the major attraction in the two cities to take you on a journey worth remembering for a lifetime. Book a local car rental package in Jodhpur or Jaipur separately with TaxiBazaar at budget-friendly fares.
A Quick Guide to Jaipur Travel
Jaipur is a sumptuous place that has countless exceptional surprises to offer to its visitors. A few places that can be covered in Jaipur are:-
1. Amer Palace & Fort: The fort is remarkable as much for the majestic grandeur of its surroundings as for its sturdy battlements and beautiful palaces. The imposing majesty of its red sandstone and white marble pavilions, when reflected in the lake at the foothill, is a spectacle to behold.
2. Hawa Mahal - Hawa Mahal is the most recognizable masterpiece of Jaipur. The 5 storied stunning semi-octagonal monument having 152 windows with over hanging latticed galleries is an exquisite creation of Rajput architecture. Originally designed for the royal matrons to attend and enjoy the processions and other activities on the street below, now it houses a well laid out museum.
3. Jantar Mantar- The huge masonry instruments were used to study the movement of constellations and stars in the sky. Enormous sun-dial still provides accurate time, which is subject to daily corrections.
4. Jal Mahal - On the way to Amer, this miniature mansion is set in the center of Man Sagar Lake. A flagged path heads up to the elegant water palace.
5. City Palace and Albert Hall Musuem - Situated in the heart of the old city, it occupies about one-seventh of the old city area. The City Palace is a historic landmark. The Carved arches are supported by grey-white marble columns studded with floral motifs in gold and colored stones. Two elephants carved in marble, guard the entrance, where retainers whose families have served generations of the rulers are at hand, to serve as guides.
6. Laxmi Narayan Temple - The temple is situated just below the Moti doongri, known for the intricate marble carvings in white marble and is popularly known as Birla Temple.
7. Chokhi Dhani: Chokhi Dhani, a well-known tourist fascination in Jaipur is appreciated for its rich Rajasthani heritage and cultural manifesto.
Cab Options for traveling from Jodhpur to Jaipur
You can choose from amongst a wide number of luxury cabs like Sedans and SUVs and travel the distance most pleasantly. Customers can opt for various categories of car options as per preference and budget with TaxiBazaar.
Sedan Category - With TaxiBazaar, customers can book Sedan cabs like Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios from Jodhpur to Jaipur at pocket-friendly fares for a comfortable ride.
Hatchbacks - TaxiBazaar allows its customers to hire hatchback cars like Swift and I20 from Jodhpur to Jaipur for a budget-conscious ride.
SUVs - The luxurious fleet of TaxiBazaar even consists of deluxe cab types like SUVs. Customers can book an Innova, Innova Crysta or Marazzo from Jodhpur to Jaipur with TaxiBazaar for a leisurely ride.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).