|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||1999||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||2999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||5999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Delhi to Haridwar taxi
The holy city of Haridwar is situated at a distance of 242kms from Delhi and can be reached via road in approximately 5 hours. A convenient way to cover this distance is to hire a chauffeur-driven cab from TaxiBazaar and travel to your destination with utmost comfort. TaxiBazaar renders the most assured and affordable taxi services from Delhi to Haridwar.
With TaxiBazaar, Customers can book a taxi from Delhi to Haridwar with TaxiBazaar for the most satisfying journey. Our premium quality cab services ensure an enjoyable and hassle-free tripfrom Delhi to Haridwar. TaxiBazaar renders cab services from Delhi to Haridwar at most nominal prices. We assure a reliable and trustworthy travel experience from Deli to Haridwar at fares that best suit your pocket.
TaxiBazaar extends budget taxi service from Delhi to Haridwar and the most affordable fares for luxurious taxi service from Delhi to Haridwar. Our best-in-class cab services ensure a hassle-free journey from Delhi to Haridwar.
Delhi to Haridwar Taxi Cab fares
Book a cab from Delhi to Haridwar at the most affordable prices with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar extends a wide range of cabs for a comfortable journey from Delhi to Haridwar. Travelers can book a cab of their choice from our large fleet at pocket-friendly fares. Book cab from Delhi to Haridwar at the most affordable prices with TaxiBazaar.
Our fares for a one-way taxi service from Delhi to Haridwar are priced at a competitive fare, comprehensive of all tolls, state taxes, driver charges, and GST. Book a cab from Delhi to Haridwar at the most affordable prices with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar renders a variety of cab options for a comfortable journey. We offer the most competitive fares for a one-way drop from Delhi to Haridwar.
Special Discounts from TaxiBazaar
TaxiBazaar offers special discounted rates for your affordable and hassle free journey from Delhi to Haridwar. We are offering a special discount of 10% on every ride from Delhi to Haridwar. Book your taxi from Delhi to Haridwar with TaxiBazaar to avail the best-in-class services in fares that suit every pocket well.
Delhi to Haridwar Taxi Service
TaxiBazaar offers a variety of services from Delhi to Haridwar. Customers can hire a one-way cab from Delhi to Haridwar, or book round trip taxi from Delhi to Haridwar with TaxiBazaar.
1. Delhi to Haridwar One-way Taxi - TaxiBazaar extends a one-way cab service from Delhi to Haridwar at most affordable prices. Customers can hire a one-way cab from Delhi to Haridwar and travel most comfortably. Customers can hire a one-way cab from Delhi to Haridwar with TaxiBazaar at most moderate fares. TaxiBazaar renders the most reliable and affordable taxi services from Delhi to Haridwar.
2. Delhi to Haridwar Round trip cab service - With TaxiBazaar, customers can hire a round trip cab service from Delhi to Haridwar as well. TaxiBazaar renders taxi services from Delhi to Haridwar where travelers can enjoy sightseeing in and around the town with our premium cabs. Hire a round trip taxi from Delhi to Haridwar and travel with utmost comfort and satisfaction. Customers can book a round trip taxi from Delhi to Haridwar with TaxiBazaar and travel to their destination most comfortably. TaxiBazaar renders round trip cab services from Delhi to Haridwar at pocket-friendly fares.
3. Local Sightseeing packages in Delhi and Haridwar - TaxiBazaar also extends local sightseeing packages in Delhi and Haridwar. Customers can hire a cab with TaxiBazaar in Delhi or Haridwar for covering all sightseeing and tourist places in the respective cities.
CAB OPTIONS FOR TRAVELING FROM Delhi TO Haridwar
TaxiBazaar extends a wide array of fleet to its customers. Customers can choose a cab as per budget and preference. Our cab services are moderately priced and are easily affordable. Customers can book a Sedan Car or hire a SUV car for a comfortable ride from Delhi to Haridwar.
Sedan Category - With TaxiBazaar, customers can book Sedan cabs like Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios from Delhi to Haridwar at pocket-friendly fares for a comfortable ride.
Hatchbacks - TaxiBazaar allows its customers to hire hatchback cars like Swift and I20 from Delhi to Haridwar for a budget-conscious ride.
SUVs - The luxurious fleet of TaxiBazaar even consists of deluxe cab types like SUVs. Customers can book an Innova, Innova Crysta or Marazzo from Delhi to Haridwar with TaxiBazaar for a leisurely ride.
About Haridwar and Popular Places to visit
Haridwar, considered to be among the seven holiest cities in India, is an ancient city dwelled on the banks of River Ganga in Uttarakhand. Dotted with temples, ashrams, and narrow alleys across the city, Haridwar is a renowned Hindu temple town where millions of adherents come to take a plunge in the holy Ganges. It's believed that taking a dip in the sacred Har Ki Pauri frees you of all your sins. Haridwar also serves as the base destination for some of the other tourist towns of Rishikesh and Devprayag, as Hardwar is well connected by trains and roads.
There is a multitude of places to visit in Haridwar, out of which some of the specific one's are:-
1. Har Ki Pauri - There are plenty of sites and appealing options that reckon for an amazing vacation in Haridwar. But Har Ki Pauri is one place that is deemed much higher than the other attractions that can be visited. It is at this point the mighty river Ganga finally exits the heights and enters the plains.
2.Mansa Devi Temple - Mansa Devi Temple is the sacred place for Hindu devotees on a Haridwar Darshan trip. Named after Mansa Devi, regarded to be the form of Shakti that emerged from Rishi Kashyap. The temple along with Chandi Devi Temple and Maya Devi completes the trio of popular Siddhpeeth in Haridwar. Resting atop the Bilwa Parvat, the Mansa Devi Temple extends the ideal picture of Haridwar city.
3.Chandi Devi Temple - Dedicated to Hindu Goddess Chandi Devi, the temple is a spectacular feast for nature enthusiasts as well as religious buffs looking for the best sites to visit in Haridwar. Perched on a hilltop, Chandi Devi temple grants a 360-degree view of Haridwar from the temple complex.
4.Bharat Mata Mandir - The Bharat Mata Mandir in Haridwar stands as a symbol of India, which is also one of the best places to see in Haridwar. The temple stands for the country and hence the name. The name Bharat Mata Mandir when translated means A temple for Mother India. This temple does not worship any gods or goddesses but the idea of India as a nation and the sacrifices that have been made for it.
5. Rishikesh - The place located just 40 minutes drive from Haridwar must be given a try when visiting the pious land. Rishikesh is acknowledged for its exciting spots located on the banks of the river Ganga. Camping and adventure sports are the major attractions for travelers planning a trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).