|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||3699||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||4599||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||7399||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Aurangabad to Nashik taxi
Why book a Aurangabad to Nashik cab with TaxiBazaar?
TaxiBazaar offers a few features that ensure the best experience of traveling from Aurangabad to Nashik like:-
1. Premium and utmost comfort
2. Promised best prices
3. Courteous and expert chauffeurs
4. Zero cancellation charges
5. No hidden fares
Aurangabad to Nashik Taxi fare
Cab services from Aurangabad to Nashik are priced at a moderate fare with TaxiBazaar. Customers can book a taxi from Auranagabad to Nashik with TaxiBazaar at affordable fares and travel most comfortably to their destination. Customers can choose from a wide range of air-conditioned cabs suiting their budget and requirements. With TaxiBazaar, travelers can avail the best deals on one-way and round trip taxi services from Aurangabad to Nashik. Get the best deals on cabs from Aurangabad to Nashik with fares starting at a promising 3699/- only.
One-way taxi from Aurangabad to Nashik
TaxiBazaar renders its customers a one-way taxi service from Auranagabad to Nashik. Customers can hire a one-way cab from Auranagabad to Nashik and travel to the destination in a comfortable way. TaxiBazaar offers one-way taxi from Auranagabad to Nashik at pocket-friendly fares. TaxiBazaar extends one-way taxi service from Aurangabad to Nashik at a competitive price, inclusive of all tolls, state taxes, driver charges and GST.
Aurangabad Airport to Nashik Taxi
Customers can also book a cab from Aurangabad Airport to Nashik with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar renders a convenient way of traveling from Aurangabad airport to Nashik. Avail of our convenient door-to-door Aurangabad to Nashik taxi services, from the airport terminal to your home.
Tour Packages cabs from Aurangabad to Nashik
TaxiBazaar also extends local sightseeing packages in Aurangabad and Nashik. Customers can hire a cab with TaxiBazaar in Aurangabad or Nashik for covering all sightseeing and tourist places in the respective cities.
For the customers looking for a customized one-day, multi-day, or one-way package from Aurangabad to Nashik, we have got you covered. Reach out to us for compelling deals and offers on Aurangabad to Nashik tour packages or for customized itineraries.
Round trip cab services from Aurangabad to Nashik
TaxiBazaar offers its customers to book a round trip cab service from Aurangabad to Nashik at most nominal fares. With TaxiBazaar, travelers can hire a round trip cab service from Aurangabad to Nashik, and enjoy the sightseeing in the city. Travelers can book a cab for a round trip from Aurangabad to Nashik with TaxiBazaar and cover all sightseeing in and around the town comfortably. Our expert chauffeurs will assist you to travel all astounding destinations in the town. Book your round trip cab from Aurangabad to Nashik with TaxiBazaar at pocket-friendly fares.
Aurangabad to Nashik by Road - Distance, time and Popular places to visit
The city of Nashik has grown the center of attraction because of its elegant surroundings and fresh and pleasant weather. Nashik has a personality of its own due to its mythological, historical, social, and cultural significance. Temples and ghats on the banks of the Godavari river have made Nashik one of the holiest places for Hindus all over the world.
Nashik is located approximately 197 kms from Aurangabad and is easily accessible by road. TaxiBazaar makes traveling this distance even more easy and comfortable for you with our extensive fleet of luxury vehicles, which you can rent at reasonable prices. Book a cab with TaxiBazaar from Aurangabad to Nashik at very modest charges.
Some of the most stunning places to visit in Nashik are –
• Trimbakeshwar Temple - Trimbakeshwar is about 38 km away from Nashik. Located near the river Godavari, perched on top of Brahmagiri hills, Trimbakeshwar enshrines one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India.
• Trirashmi Caves - Pandu Leni, also known as Trirashmi Caves, is a group of 24 caves carved between the 3rd century BC and the 2nd century AD, representing the Hinayana Buddhist beliefs.
• Anjaneri fort and Hills - Believed to be the birthplace of Lord Hanuman, Anjaneri derives its name from Hanuman's mother Anjani. Perched in the scenic mountain range of Nashik-Trimbakeshwar, Anjaneri fort is at a distance of 20 km from Nashik.
• Jain Temple - A recent addition to the religious sphere in Nasik is a sprawling and elaborate structure called the Jain Temple. The structure consists of three stories and is built mainly in white marble and pink sand.
• Sula Vineyards - Sula Vineyards is an Indian winery located in Nashik. The vineyard also houses a resort to live amid the winery and a tasting room in which people can taste different samples and varieties of wines produced at the winery. Sula Vineyards is spread over 160 acres of area in Nashik.
• Dhudsagar falls - Regarded as one of the best falls in the view, Dhudsagar falls offer a panoramic view with spectacular scenery.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).