|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||3499||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||4999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||7999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
One of the most royal cities in India, Jodhpur owes the name of the “Blue City” because of the vibrant egg-blue homes surrounding its famous Mehrangarh Fort.
The efficient connectivity with the major cities makes it easier for travelers to visit Jodhpur and enjoy its dignified majesty.
Well connected with roads, Jodhpur can be reached from Bikaner in approximately 5 hours comfortably. With TaxiBazaar, customers can hire a cab from Bikaner to Jodhpur and reach the royal city at pennyworth fares. TaxiBazaar offers vast deals on cab bookings from Bikaner to Jodhpur.
Book a one-way cab from Bikaner to Jodhpur with TaxiBazaar to earn an experience of lifetime without depleting your resources.
TaxiBazaar offers fares for one-way rides from Bikaner to Jodhpur at competitive prices that are inclusive of tolls, state taxes, driver charges, and GST. Aside from these, none additional charges are levied by us.
Customers can also book a round trip from Bikaner to Jodhpur with TaxiBazaar and enjoy the magnificent elegance of Jodhpur.
Some of the spots that pull major tourist movement in Jodhpur are:-
• Mehrangarh Fort - Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most magnificent forts in the country. It is resided at the top of a 410 feet elevated hill and guarded by enormous walls. The fort encloses a museum now that exhibits various belongings of the royals. Visit Mehrangarh for the chilling feeling of standing on history and the incredible bird-eye views of Jodhpur.
• Jaswant Thada- - Jaswant Tada is a royal cenotaph built in white marble. It has a small pond and a pretty garden next to it. This structure is just a few minutes downhill walk from the main fort.
• Umaid Bhawan Palace- - Voted as the Best Hotel in the world, Umaid Bhawan Palace is also a major tourist spectacle in Jodhpur. Because of its location on the highest point in Jodhpur, the Chittar Hill, it is also referred to as the Chittar Palace. It is one of the largest private residences in the world.
• Mandore Gardens- - Mandore Gardens resides about 10 kilometers from the city of Jodhpur. The garden contains cenotaphs that are built like traditional Hindu temples, unlike other cenotaphs. The garden also homes a ravaged fort and palace.
• Ghanta Ghar- - The Ghanta Ghar in Jodhpur is a magnificent clock tower in the center of the city that offers a brilliant panoramic view of the city from the top, surrounded by the most bustling marketplace of Jodhpur.
Apart from the above-mentioned places, there is much more to witness in Jodhpur that the travelers can enjoy with the help of services provided by TaxiBazaar. Local packages for sightseeing in Bikaner and Jodhpur can be booked separately as well.
TaxiBazaar makes it convenient for customers to travel in luxury at affordable prices. We provide many luxury vehicles like Sedans and SUVs for you to choose from according to our own taste and comfort. Hire a Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios, or choose for luxurious Innova, Innova Crysta or Marazzo from TaxiBazaar for your trip from Bikaner to Jodhpur.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).