|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||1999||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||2999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||4999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
With the river Chakki passing by, Pathankot is positioned at the convergence point of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh and hence commonly called the gateway to Himachal and Kashmir. Pathankot is a small city in Punjab, best known for its serene green beauty and a rich historical past, and is located in the foothills of Kangra and Dalhousie.
BOOK TAXI FROM AMRITSAR TO PATHANKOT WITH TAXIBAZAAR
Situated at just 115 kms from Amritsar, Pathankot can be reached comfortably via road in approximately 2 and a half hour. Book a cab from TaxiBazaar to experience a pleasant trip from Amritsar to Pathankot at quite moderate fares.
With TaxiBazaar, travelers are assured a hassle free journey from Amritsar to Pathankot. Travelers can book a cab from Amritsar to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar and travel most comfortably with our best-in-class cab services.
Travelers can even book a cab to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar from all major cities en-route, like Batala, Gurdaspur, Dinanagar, and Nurpur. TaxiBazaar offers assured taxi services from all these routes to Pathankot at the most easily affordable prices.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FROM TAXIBAZAAR
TaxiBazaar offers special discounted rates for your affordable and hassle free journey from Amritsar to Pathankot. We are offering a special discount of 10% on every ride from Amritsar to Pathankot. Book your taxi from Amritsar to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar to avail the best-in-class services in fares that suit every pocket well.
AMRITSAR TO PATHANKOT CAB OPTIONS AND FARES
TaxiBazaar offers its customers to choose the type of cab as per budget and requirement from a wide range of fleet. Our cab services are priced at a pocket-friendly fare and are easily affordable.
ONE-WAY TAXI SERVICES FROM AMRITSAR TO PATHANKOT
With TaxiBazaar, travelers can easily book a one-way cab from Amritsar to Pathankot for a one sided drop at their destination. Travelers can hire a one-way cab from Ambala to Pathankot at easily affordable fares with TaxiBazaar. With our best quality cab services, travelers can be sure of getting a total nuisance free travel experience. Travelers can hire a one-way cab service from Amritsar to Pathankot for the most satisfying ride.
We offer the most competitive fares for a one-way drop from Amritsar to Pathankot. Our fares are all-inclusive and cover tolls, taxes, driver charges, and GST, etc.
ROUND TRIP TAXI SERICE FROM AMRITSAR TO PATHANKOT
With TaxiBazaar at your service, you can book a round trip from Ambala to Pathankot and enjoy sightseeing in and around the astounding hill station. Travelers can hire a round trip taxi from Ambala to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar at fares that don’t hurt your budget and have the trip of your dreams. Book a round trip from Amritsar to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar and avail the best-in-class taxi services for your trip.
The places one must visit while in Pathankot are:
1. Mukteshwar Temple : One of the most famous shrines, Mukteshwar temple, is a 350-year-old temple and is devoted to Lord Shiva. The great temple is known as one of the eighteen most prominent temples dedicated to Lord Shiva in the Hindu scripture.
2. Nurpur Fort : Nurpur Fort is a 900-year-old fort famous for its ancient Krishna temple located in the inner sanctum.
3. Kali Mata Ka Mandir : Kali Mata Ka Mandir is an old temple dedicated to the Goddess, Kali Mata. Devotees flock to the temple in large numbers on Tuesdays, a day considered auspicious and the festival of Navratri. The temple arranges Bhandara every Tuesday for the devotees.
4. Laxmi Narayan Mandir : Devoted to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi, Lakshmi Narayan Mandir is a famous temple in the region. It is one of the biggest temples in Pathankot and has the idols of the deity in the main shrine and a large sculpture of Lord Hanuman in the court.
5. Asha Purni Temple : Asha Purni Mandir is one of the oldest temples in Pathankot, devoted to Mata Ashapurni. Kanya Poojas and the annual festival of Navratri are celebrated at the temple with great enthusiasm.
LOCAL SIGHTSEEING CAR RENTAL PACKAGES IN AMRITSAR AND PATHANKOT
TaxiBazaar even offers a local car rental package in Amritsar and Pathankot separately. Now book a local sightseeing cab package with TaxiBazaar in Ambala and Pathankot separately and explore the richness of the cities in the most luxurious way. Our expert chauffeurs and premium cab services will help you explore the city in the most unique way.
MAJOR ROUTES TO PATHANKOT
TaxiBazaar offers a cab service to Pathankot from all major routes in India. Some of the major routes where travelers can book a taxi with TaxiBazaar are:-
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).