|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||3499||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||4899||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||7899||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
The name Amritsar literally means “the pool of nectar”, getting the name from the sacred pool surrounding the Golden Temple or Harimandar Sahib, as locals often call it. The city is a beautiful blend of tradition, culture, history, and food. Amritsar is one of the largest cities in the Indian state of Punjab and is the spiritual and cultural center of the Sikh religion.
Situated at a distance of 236kms from Panchkula, Amritsar can be reached comfortably by road in approximately 4.5 hours. With TaxiBazaar, travelers can hire a cab for a comfortable and enjoyable journey from Panchkula to Amritsar. Our premium cab services help you to travel from Panchkula to Amritsar efficiently.
TaxiBazaar renders the most luxurious and affordable taxi services from Panchkula to Amritsar. With TaxiBazaar customers can book a one-way cab from Panchkula to Amritsar at reasonable fares.
The deluxe taxi services rendered by TaxiBazaar are offered at a competitive fare. Our prices for a one-way taxi service from Panchkula to Amritsar start at an affordable price of 1999/-INR, inclusive of all tolls, state taxes, driver charges and GST.
Customers can even hire a one-way cab to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar from the major cities enroute like Beas, Ropar, Jalandhar and Phagwara. Customers can hire a one-way taxi from these cities to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar at the most convenient fares.
TaxiBazaar extends a vast variety of cab packages from Panchkula to Amritsar at best possible fares. With our high-end taxis at your service, travelers can hire a cab for round trip from Panchkula to Amritsar. Our services for a round trip journey form Panchkula to Amritsar are easily affordable and luxurious for a total hassle-free trip.
The chauffeurs associated with the fleet of TaxiBazaar are well acquainted with the cities and assist the travelers in exploring the town. Luxurious cabs, professional drivers and efficient services are an assured asset for your journey from Panchkula to Amritsar and back for a round trip service. Book a round trip cab from Panchkula to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar and travel to your favorite destination in complete satisfaction.
Some of the places worth visiting in Amritsar are –
1. Golden Temple- The crown gem of Amritsar, the Golden Temple is certainly its main center of attraction. Also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib, it is one of the most visited tourist places in India. The shrine exhibits striking architecture, which is a novel blend of Hindu and Islamic compositional styles. The tranquil water body encircling the temple intensifies its appeal. With its golden shine and symphonic atmosphere, the shrine holds the perfect panorama of serenity and perpetual ecstasy.
2. Wagah Border- A visit to the Wagah Border is often marked with a patriotic high. Located around 30 km from Amritsar, Wagah is the only road border crossing that runs between India and Pakistan. Every evening, the border turns into a ceremonial ground before the sunset and attracts hordes of tourists. It is the time when soldiers belonging to both the countries engage in Beating Retreat and Change of Guard ceremonies. It is a daily practice when the lowering of the national flag takes place on both sides of the border by the soldiers, accompanied by elaborate and quick military exercises.
3. Ram Tirath Ashram- Religion and belief blend together at Ram Tirath Ashram, also known as Bhagwan Valmiki Tirath Sthal. The place is considered the sacred spot where Lord Rama’s sons, Lav and Kush were born. The ashram may be no more today, but you can visit a grand temple that stands here. An 800 kg gold-plated statue of sage Valmiki is the main attraction of this temple.
4. Jallainwala Bagh - Perhaps there is no other memorial in India that paints such a poignant saga of the freedom struggle as the Jallainwala Bagh. Spread over 6.5 acres, the public garden remains a testimony to the most heinous public massacre that the British Army committed on unarmed Indians. The huge stone memorial at the garden is a stark reminder of the black day in India’s freedom history.
5. Durgiana Temple- Located in the middle of a sacred lake, Durgiana Temple is one of the most visited religious destinations in Amritsar. When you visit the temple, you will notice that its architecture bears a close resemblance to that of the Golden Temple. However, the temple has its own unique ambiance.
6. Gobindgarh Fort- Gobindgarh Fort is a landmark attraction in Amritsar. Tracing its roots to the 18th-century, the fort has remained witness to much bloodshed that has marked the city’s history. Until recently, the fort was under the occupation of the army. But as of February 2017, it has been opened to the public as a live heritage museum.
Now travelers can even hire cabs for local exploration in Panchkula and Amritsar with TaxiBazaar. Hire a cab for local sightseeing in Panchkula or Amritsar separately with TaxiBazaar and explore your favorite destination with utmost luxury. Our affluent taxi services and expert chauffeurs are sure to give you an amazing traveling experience in Ambala and Amritsar.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).