|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||4899||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||6999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||11099||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Popularly known as the silicon valley of India, Bangalore is the third-largest city in the country. Much known for its pleasant weather, beautiful parks, and architectural marvels, Bangalore is a famous tourist destination for history buffs. Bangalore, being one of the major cities in the country, is well connected with roads. Situated at a distance of 346 Kms from Chennai, Bangalore can be reached comfortably via road in under 6 hours.
Whether you are planning a vacation or visiting the tech-city for a meeting, TaxiBazaar helps you in covering this distance most comfortably. Hire a cab from Chennai to Bangalore with TaxiBazaar and enjoy the most of your journey.
TaxiBazaar renders various car rental services from Chennai to Bangalore at prices that won't hurt your pocket. Customers can book a one-way cab from Chennai to Bangalore with TaxiBazaar and have a joyful ride.
With TaxiBazaar, customers can schedule their pick up and drop place anywhere within the city borders as we do not have any kms limits.
TaxiBazaar offers fares comprehensive of tolls, state taxes, driver charges, and GST, so you don't need to fret about additional charges. Our fare for a one-way journey from Chennai to Bangalore begins at an easily affordable fare of 4899/-INR.
TaxiBazaar also offers a round trip from Chennai to Bangalore, where travelers can visit local sightseeing places. Hire a cab from Chennai to Bangalore for a round trip service with TaxiBazaar and relish in the scenic beauty of the historical town.
Some of the places that are definitely worth capturing in Bangalore are –
1. Bangalore Palace - Owned by the royal family of Mysore, the sumptuous Bangalore Palace, encompassed by lovely gardens, is a prominent tourist attraction in Bangalore. Much known for its architecture with beautiful carvings both inside and outside, Bangalore Palace is a must-visit while in the town.
2. Cubbon Park - Spread across 300 acres, the Cubbon Park is a major sightseeing attraction in Bangalore. It is an ideal place for nature lovers and those seeking a calm atmosphere.
3. Lalbagh botanical garden - Lalbagh botanical garden features a rare collection of the flora of French, Persian, and Afghani origin and has attained the status of a Government Botanical Garden, making it a famous tourist attraction in Bangalore.
4. Shiva Temple - The temple devoted to Lord Shiva is considered one of the most beautiful Shiva temples around the country. The magnificent statues of Lord Shiva and Lord Ganapathi are a significant fascination for all the devotees visiting the temple.
5. Vidhana Soudha - Popularly known as the Taj Mahal of South India, Vidhan Soudha is one of the most majestic buildings in the city.
6. Bull Temple - The Bull Temple, also known as Nandi Temple, is one of the oldest temples in Bengaluru. It is the biggest temple dedicated to Nandi, the vahana of Lord Shiva in the world.
Apart from the above-mentioned places, Bangalore has much more to offer to its visitors. With TaxiBazaar, customers can also book local sightseeing packages in Chennai and Bangalore separately.
TaxiBazaar renders its customers a wide number of luxury cabs to travel from Chennai to Bangalore. Book cabs like Sedans (Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios) and SUVs (Innova/Innova Crysta or Marazzo) as per your requirement for your trip from Chennai to Bangalore at modest prices.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).