|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||3499||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||4499||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||6999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Chennai to Bangalore taxi
Why book a Chennai to Bangalore cab with TaxiBazaar?
TaxiBazaar offers a few features that ensure the best experience of traveling from Chennai to Bangalore like:-
1. Premium and utmost comfort
2. Promised best prices
3. Courteous and expert chauffeurs
4. Zero cancellation charges
5. No hidden fares
Chennai to Bangalore Taxi fare
TaxiBazaar extends an affordable cab service from Chennai to Bangalore. Customers can hire a cab from Chennai to Bangalore at fares that best suit their budget. TaxiBazaar extends most affordable taxi fares from Chennai to Bangalore. Customers can travel comfortably with TaxiBazaar at modest fares. Avail of the best services at the lowest possible rates for Chennai to Bangalore one-way and round trip cabs with TaxiBazaar. Get the best deals on cab rental services from Chennai to Bangalore with fares starting at a promising 3499/- only.
One-way taxi from Chennai to Bangalore
For travelers looking for a one-sided drop at their destination, TaxiBazaar renders a one-way cab service from Chennai to Bangalore. With TaxiBazaar, customers can hire a one-way cab from Chennai to Bangalore at pocket-friendly fares. Book a one-way cab from Chennai to Bangalore with TaxiBazaar and travel most comfortably. TaxiBazaar extends the most affordable and assured quality one-way cab services from Chennai to Bangalore. Book a one-way cab from Chennai to Bangalore with TaxiBazaar and let our expert chauffeurs take you on a journey worth reminiscing.
Chennai Airport to Bangalore Taxi
Customers can also book a cab from Chennai Airport to Bangalore with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar renders a convenient way of traveling from Chennai airport to Bangalore. Avail of our convenient door-to-door Chennai to Bangalore taxi services, from the airport terminal to your home.
Tour Packages cabs from Chennai to Bangalore
TaxiBazaar also extends local sightseeing packages in Chennai and Bangalore. Customers can hire a cab with TaxiBazaar in Chennai or Bangalore for covering all sightseeing and tourist places in the respective cities.
For the customers looking for a customized one-day, multi-day, or one-way package from Chennai to Bangalore, we have got you covered. Reach out to us for compelling deals and offers on Chennai to Bangalore tour packages or for customized itineraries.
Round trip cab services from Chennai to Bangalore
With TaxiBazaar at your service, you can book a round trip from Ambala to Bangalore and enjoy sightseeing in and around the astounding hill station. Travelers can hire a round trip taxi from Chennai to Bangalore with TaxiBazaar at fares that don’t hurt your budget and have the trip of your dreams. Book a round trip from Chennai to Bangalore with TaxiBazaar and avail the best-in-class taxi services for your trip. Customers can Hire a cab for round trip from Chennai to Bangalore with TaxiBazaar and travel to your favorite destination in complete satisfaction.
Chennai to Bangalore by Road - Distance, time and Popular places to visit
Popularly known as the silicon valley of India, Bangalore is the third-largest city in the country. Much known for its pleasant weather, beautiful parks, and architectural marvels, Bangalore is a famous tourist destination for history buffs. Bangalore, being one of the major cities in the country, is well connected with roads. Situated at a distance of 346 Kms from Chennai, Bangalore can be reached comfortably via road in under 6 hours.
Some of the places that are definitely worth capturing in Bangalore are –
1. Bangalore Palace - Owned by the royal family of Mysore, the sumptuous Bangalore Palace, encompassed by lovely gardens, is a prominent tourist attraction in Bangalore. Much known for its architecture with beautiful carvings both inside and outside, Bangalore Palace is a must-visit while in the town.
2. Cubbon Park - Spread across 300 acres, the Cubbon Park is a major sightseeing attraction in Bangalore. It is an ideal place for nature lovers and those seeking a calm atmosphere.
3. Lalbagh botanical garden - Lalbagh botanical garden features a rare collection of the flora of French, Persian, and Afghani origin and has attained the status of a Government Botanical Garden, making it a famous tourist attraction in Bangalore.
4. Shiva Temple - The temple devoted to Lord Shiva is considered one of the most beautiful Shiva temples around the country. The magnificent statues of Lord Shiva and Lord Ganapathi are a significant fascination for all the devotees visiting the temple.
5. Vidhana Soudha - Popularly known as the Taj Mahal of South India, VidhanSoudha is one of the most majestic buildings in the city.
6. Bull Temple - The Bull Temple, also known as Nandi Temple, is one of the oldest temples in Bengaluru. It is the biggest temple dedicated to Nandi, the vahana of Lord Shiva in the world.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).