|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||5799||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||8299||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||13199||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Surat to Pune taxi
Why book a Surat to Pune cab with TaxiBazaar?
TaxiBazaar offers a few features that ensure the best experience of traveling from Surat to Pune like:-
1. Premium and utmost comfort
2. Promised best prices
3. Courteous and expert chauffeurs
4. Zero cancellation charges
5. No hidden fares
Surat to Pune Taxi fare
TaxiBazaar offers most affordable cab services from Surat to Pune. Customers can book a cab from Surat to Pune at competitive prices. Customers can choose from a wide range of air-conditioned cabs suiting their budget and requirements. With TaxiBazaar, travelers can avail the best deals on one-way and round trip taxi services from Surat to Pune. Get the best deals on cabs from Surat to Pune with fares starting at a promising 5799/- only.
One-way taxi from Surat to Pune
With TaxiBazaar customers can book a one-way cab from Surat to Pune and travel to their destination most comfortably. TaxiBazaar renders one-way taxi service from Surat to Pune at most easily affordable fares. Travelers looking for a single-sided drop at their destination can hire a one-way taxi from Surat to Pune with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar extends one-way taxi service from Surat to Pune at a competitive price, inclusive of all tolls, state taxes, driver charges and GST.
Surat Airport to Pune Taxi
Customers can also book a cab from Surat Airport to Pune with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar renders a convenient way of traveling from Surat airport to Pune. Avail of our convenient door-to-door Surat to Pune taxi services, from the airport terminal to your home.
Tour Packages cabs from Surat to Pune
TaxiBazaar also extends local sightseeing packages in Surat and Pune. Customers can hire a cab with TaxiBazaar in Surat or Pune for covering all sightseeing and tourist places in the respective cities.
For the customers looking for a customized one-day, multi-day, or one-way package from Surat to Pune, we have got you covered. Reach out to us for compelling deals and offers on Surat to Pune tour packages or for customized itineraries.
Round trip cab services from Surat to Pune
With TaxiBazaar, travelers can book a round trip cab from Surat to Pune and travel with utmost comfort and satisfaction. TaxiBazaar offers its customers to book a round trip cab service from Surat to Pune at most nominal fares. Travelers can book a cab for a round trip from Surat to Pune with TaxiBazaar and cover all sightseeing in and around the town comfortably. Book your round trip cab from Surat to Pune with TaxiBazaar at pocket-friendly fares.
Surat to Pune by Road - Distance, time and Popular places to visit
Pune symbolizes ‘New Age India’ in the most remarkable manner. Dotted with clubs, malls, cafes, amusement parks, and much more, Pune is a delightful mix of modernity with heritage. The confluence of the past and the present adds to the city’s appeal, making it an enticing destination for travelers. Pune is the second-largest city in Maharashtra after Pune.
Situated at just 414 kms from Surat, Pune, barely four hours away, offers the best sought after place to visit. The best way to travel this distance is to book a cab and travel in utmost comfort. With TaxiBazaar at your service, you can easily hire a cab from Surat to Pune and relax from your daily schedule of work life.
Pune is endowed with many sights to keep you interested throughout your trip, some of which are:-
1. Aga Khan Palace - Dating back to the 19th century, Aga Khan Palace attests to the region’s splendid past. This architectural wonder features enormous halls and lovely arches constructed in the Italian style, and it also has sprawling lawns girdling it.
2. Shaniwar Wada - A historical relic in Pune, Shaniwar Wada, built in 1732, flaunts a unique combination of Maratha and Mughal styles of architecture. You can witness the richness of polished marble floors, teak arches, and glass chandeliers that incredibly adorn the palace.
3. Vishrambaug Wada - Located in the pith of Pune, this palace built in 1897 once served as the residence of Peshwa Bajirao II. Elaborate woodwork embellishes the doorway and the balcony of this three-storied mansion.
4. Lal Mahal - The palace today serves as a memorial to Shivaji and houses several paintings depicting various episodes of his life.
5. Shivneri Fort - At a distance of about 90 km from Pune, in Junnar, stands the magnificent Shivneri Fort atop a hill. The fort is famous for being the birthplace and training ground of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. It was built in 16th-century and had been known for its fortification. Today, it is a popular tourist and picnic destination.
6. Pataleshwar Cave Temple - The Pataleshwar Cave Temple is a structural brilliance right at the heart of Pune. It is a spellbinding monolithic temple carved out of a huge rock. This is a popular tourist place in Pune.
7. Shinde Chhatri - One of the most famous memorials in Pune, Shinde Chhatri, witnesses a huge footfall. This 18th-century memorial, devoted to the Maratha leader Mahadji Shinde, is a magnanimous monument that highlights ornate carvings on the walls.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).