|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||3099||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||4299||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||6899||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Enriched with bountiful of nature’s finest gifts, Manali is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India. Often called as ‘Switzerland of India’, Manali offers its visitors with enchanting views of the picturesque valleys. The lush valleys and rolling high hills of Manali attract the tourists to its laps to unwind from the mundane city lives. The panoramic hill station is suitably connected with all major cities of India via road.
BOOK TAXI FROM DHARAMSHALA TO MANALI WITH TAXIBAZAAR
Nestled at a distance of 215kms from Dharamshala, one can reach Manali in approximately 7 hours comfortably via road. A comfortable way to cover this distance is to hire a chauffeur driven cab from TaxiBazaar and relax back in the passenger seats while our expert drivers take you on a journey worth reminiscing for a lifetime.
Our high-end taxi services from Dharamshala to Manali will take you on a remarkable journey to enjoy your trip to the fullest. Travelers can book a cab from Dharamshala to Manali with TaxiBazaar and travel most comfortably with our best-in-class cab services.
With our affluent taxi services, travelers can even hire a cab to Manali from major cities en route like Yol, Palampur, Bhuntar, Kullu and Naggar at the most nominal pricing range. The fares charged for taxi services to Manali from any of the cities are priced moderately.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FROM TAXIBAZAAR
TaxiBazaar offers special discounted rates for your affordable and hassle free journey from Dharamshala to Manali. We are offering a special discount of 10% on every ride from Dharamshala to Manali. Book your taxi from Dharamshala to Manali with TaxiBazaar to avail the best-in-class services in fares that suit every pocket well.
DHARAMSHALA TO MANALI CAB OPTIONS AND FARES
With our wide range of sleet, travelers can choose the type of cab as per budget and requirement. Our cab services are priced at a pocket-friendly fare and are easily affordable.
Customers can book a Sedan car like Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios for a comfortable journey from Dharamshala to Manali or hire a SUV car like Ertiga, Innova/ Innova Crysta for a deluxe ride from Dharamshala to Manali.
ONE-WAY TAXI SERVICES FROM DHARAMSHALA TO MANALI
TaxiBazaar extends an assured cab service from Dharamshala to Manali. With TaxiBazaar, travelers can book a one-way cab from Dharamshala to Manali and take a drop at their destination most comfortably. Travelers can hire a one-way cab service from Dharamshala to Manali for the most satisfying ride.
We offer the most competitive fares for a one-way drop from Dharamshala to Manali. Our fares are all-inclusive and cover tolls, taxes, driver charges, and GST, etc.
ROUND TRIP TAXI SERICE FROM DHARAMSHALA TO MANALI
With TaxiBazaar, travelers can book a round trip cab service from Dharamshala to Manali, and enjoy all the swoon-worthy sightseeing in the astounding hill station. TaxiBazaar offers round trip taxi services from Dharamshala to Manali at fares that best suit every pocket. Hire a cab for round trip from Dharamshala to Manali with TaxiBazaar and enjoy your trip to the fullest.
Manali houses some of the most beautiful destinations that attract tourists to its yard from all over the world. To name a few:-
• Solang Valley - Solang Valley is one of the most famous tourist destinations near Manali in Himachal Pradesh, much known for adventure sports. During winters, Solang valley is capped with snow, making skiing a popular sport here.
• Hadimba Devi Temple - Hadimba temple is a majestic shrine, settled away from the hustle and bustle of city life, in a peaceful surrounding of towering deodar trees. The temple is dedicated to Hidimba, the wife of Bhima, one of the five Pandava princes from the great Indian epic Mahabharata.
• Vashisht Bath- Dwelled inside the famous Vashisht Temple in Manali, Vashisht Baths is a hot water spring believed to hold medicinal powers. It is a much-visited destination, where many travelers take a dip in the holy water to rid themselves of skin diseases and infections.
• Jogini Waterfall - Jogini Waterfall is settled about 3 kilometers away from the bustling town of Manali. Tourists have to trek from Vashisht temple to reach Jogini Waterfall.
• Manu Temple - Manu temple is the only temple dedicated to Manu in India, who is believed to be the creator of the human race. The edifice showcases a unique blend of fascinating architecture and offers insight into the history and spirituality of the region.
LOCAL SIGHTSEEING CAR RENTAL PACKAGES IN DHARAMSHALA AND MANALI
TaxiBazaar even offers a local car rental package in Dharamshala and Manali separately. Travelers can now also book a taxi for local sightseeing in Dharamshala or Manali separately. Our expert chauffeurs and premium cab services will help you explore the city in the most unique way.
MAJOR ROUTES TO MANALI
TaxiBazaar offers a cab service to Manali from all major routes in India. Some of the major routes where travelers can book a taxi with TaxiBazaar are:-
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).