|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||4899||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||6499||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||9599||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Hoshiarpur to Amritsar taxi
Why book a Hoshiarpur to Amritsar cab with TaxiBazaar?
TaxiBazaar offers a few features that ensure the best experience of traveling from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar like:-
1. Premium and utmost comfort
2. Promised best prices
3. Courteous and expert chauffeurs
4. Zero cancellation charges
5. No hidden fares
Hoshiarpur to Amritsar Taxi fare
With TaxiBazaar, customers can book a cab from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar at most affordable fares. TaxiBazaar renders great deals on cab services from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar. TaxiBazaar extends budget taxi service from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar and the most affordable fares for luxurious taxi service from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar. Get the best deals on cab rental services from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar with fares starting at a promising 4899/- only.
Customers can choose from a wide range of air-conditioned cabs suiting their budget and requirements. Get the best cab fares in Hoshiarpur and Amritsar with TaxiBazaar.
One-way taxi from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar
TaxiBazaar offers cab services for a one-way from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar. With TaxiBazaar, travelers can book a one-way cab and travel to their destination most comfortably. Our one-way taxi service from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar is priced at a nominal fare. Customers can hire a one-way taxi from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar at competitive prices with TaxiBazaar. Customers can schedule their pick-up and drop locations in the city at their preference with TaxiBazaar.
Hoshiarpur Airport to Amritsar Taxi
Customers can also book a cab from Hoshiarpur Airport to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar renders a convenient way of traveling from Hoshiarpur airport to Amritsar. Avail of our convenient door-to-door Hoshiarpur to Amritsar taxi services, from the airport terminal to your home.
Tour Packages cabs from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar
TaxiBazaar also extends travel packages in Hoshiarpur and Amritsar. Customers can book travel pacakges for sightseeing in and around the cities. We offer great deals on travel packages in Hoshiarpur and Amritsar.
For the customers looking for a customized one-day, multi-day, or one-way package from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar, we have got you covered. Reach out to us for compelling deals and offers on Hoshiarpur to Amritsar tour packages or for customized itineraries.
Round trip cab services from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar
TaxiBazaar even assists its customers with a round trip cab service from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar. TaxiBazaar renders cab services from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar for a roudn trip at competetive prices. With our taxi services for a round trip from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar, travelers can enjoy sightseeing in and around the town of Amritsarmost comfortably. Book a round trip cab from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar and travel to your favorite destination in complete satisfaction.
Hoshiarpur to Amritsar by Road - Distance, time and Popular places to visit
The name Amritsar literally means “the pool of nectar”, getting the name from the sacred pool surrounding the Golden Temple or Harimandar Sahib, as locals often call it. The city is a beautiful blend of tradition, culture, history, and food. Amritsar is one of the largest cities in the Indian state of Punjab and is the spiritual and cultural center of the Sikh religion.
Situated at a distance of 110kms from Hoshiarpur, Amritsar can be reached comfortably by road in approximately 3 hours. With TaxiBazaar, travelers can hire a cab for a comfortable and enjoyable journey from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar. Our premium cab services help you to travel from Hoshiarpur to Amritsar efficiently.
Some of the places worth visiting in Amritsar are –
1. Golden Temple - The crown gem of Amritsar, the Golden Temple is certainly its main center of attraction. Also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib, it is one of the most visited tourist places in India. The shrine exhibits striking architecture, which is a novel blend of Hindu and Islamic compositional styles. The tranquil water body encircling the temple intensifies its appeal. With its golden shine and symphonic atmosphere, the shrine holds the perfect panorama of serenity and perpetual ecstasy.
2. Wagah Border - A visit to the Wagah Border is often marked with a patriotic high. Located around 30 km from Amritsar, Wagah is the only road border crossing that runs between India and Pakistan. Every evening, the border turns into a ceremonial ground before the sunset and attracts hordes of tourists. It is the time when soldiers belonging to both the countries engage in Beating Retreat and Change of Guard ceremonies. It is a daily practice when the lowering of the national flag takes place on both sides of the border by the soldiers, accompanied by elaborate and quick military exercises.
3. Ram Tirath Ashram - Religion and belief blend together at Ram Tirath Ashram, also known as Bhagwan Valmiki Tirath Sthal. The place is considered the sacred spot where Lord Rama’s sons, Lav and Kush were born. The ashram may be no more today, but you can visit a grand temple that stands here. An 800 kg gold-plated statue of sage Valmiki is the main attraction of this temple.
4. Jallainwala Bagh - Perhaps there is no other memorial in India that paints such a poignant saga of the freedom struggle as the Jallainwala Bagh. Spread over 6.5 acres, the public garden remains a testimony to the most heinous public massacre that the British Army committed on unarmed Indians. The huge stone memorial at the garden is a stark reminder of the black day in India’s freedom history.
5. Durgiana Temple - Located in the middle of a sacred lake, Durgiana Temple is one of the most visited religious destinations in Amritsar. When you visit the temple, you will notice that its architecture bears a close resemblance to that of the Golden Temple. However, the temple has its own unique ambiance.
6. Gobindgarh Fort - Gobindgarh Fort is a landmark attraction in Amritsar. Tracing its roots to the 18th-century, the fort has remained witness to much bloodshed that has marked the city’s history. Until recently, the fort was under the occupation of the army. But as of February 2017, it has been opened to the public as a live heritage museum.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).