|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||2999||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||3999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||5999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Enriched with bountiful of nature’s finest gifts, Manali is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India. Often called as ‘Switzerland of India’, Manali offers its visitors with enchanting views of the picturesque valleys. The lush valleys and rolling high hills of Manali attract the tourists to its laps to unwind from the mundane city lives. The panoramic hill station is suitably connected with all major cities of India via road.
BOOK TAXI FROM CHANDIGARH TO MANALI WITH TAXIBAZAAR
Nestled at a distance of 295kms from Chandigarh, one can reach Manali in approximately 8 hours comfortably via road. A convenient way to cover this distance is to hire a chauffeur driven cab from TaxiBazaar and relax back in the passenger seats while our expert drivers take you on a journey worth reminiscing for a lifetime. Our affluent taxi services from Chandigarh to Manali take you on a comfortable journey to enjoy your trip to the fullest. Travelers can book a cab from Chandigarh to Manali with TaxiBazaar and travel most comfortably with our premium cab services.
Travelers can even book a cab to Manali with TaxiBazaar from all major cities en-route, like Rupnagar, Nalagarh, Bilaspur, Sundernagar, and Mandi. TaxiBazaar offers assured taxi services from all these routes to Manali at the most competitive pricing range.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FROM TAXIBAZAAR
TaxiBazaar offers special discounted rates for your affordable and hassle free journey from Chandigarh to Manali. We are offering a special discount of 10% on every ride from Chandigarh to Manali. Book your taxi from Chandigarh to Manali with TaxiBazaar to avail the best-in-class services in fares that suit every pocket well.
CHANDIGARH TO MANALI CAB OPTIONS
Travelers can chose from a wide variety of cabs from our premium fleet as per choice and preference. Our cab services are priced at a pocket-friendly fare and are easily affordable.
ONE-WAY TAXI SERVICES FROM CHANDIGARH TO MANALI
TaxiBazaar extends an assured cab service from Chandigarh to Manali. With TaxiBazaar, travelers can book a one-way cab from Chandigarh to Manali and take a drop at their destination most comfortably. We offer the most competitive fares for a one-way drop from Chandigarh to Manali.
With us, you can book one-way cabs from Chandigarh to Manali at a competitive price of 2999/-INR. Our fares are all-inclusive and cover tolls, taxes, driver charges, and GST, etc.
ROUND TRIP TAXI SERICE FROM CHANDIGARH TO MANALI
With TaxiBazaar, travelers can book a round trip cab service from Chandigarh to Manali, and enjoy all the sightseeing in the astounding hill station. TaxiBazaar offers round trip taxi services from Chandigarh to Manali at fares that best suit every pocket.
Manali houses some of the most beautiful destinations that attract tourists to its yard from all over the world. To name a few:-
• Solang Valley - Solang Valley is one of the most famous tourist destinations near Manali in Himachal Pradesh, much known for adventure sports. During winters, Solang valley is capped with snow, making skiing a popular sport here.
• Hadimba Devi Temple - Hadimba temple is a majestic shrine, settled away from the hustle and bustle of city life, in a peaceful surrounding of towering deodar trees. The temple is dedicated to Hidimba, the wife of Bhima, one of the five Pandava princes from the great Indian epic Mahabharata.
• Vashisht Bath- Dwelled inside the famous Vashisht Temple in Manali, Vashisht Baths is a hot water spring believed to hold medicinal powers. It is a much-visited destination, where many travelers take a dip in the holy water to rid themselves of skin diseases and infections.
• Jogini Waterfall - Jogini Waterfall is settled about 3 kilometers away from the bustling town of Manali. Tourists have to trek from Vashisht temple to reach Jogini Waterfall.
• Manu Temple - Manu temple is the only temple dedicated to Manu in India, who is believed to be the creator of the human race. The edifice showcases a unique blend of fascinating architecture and offers insight into the history and spirituality of the region.
LOCAL SIGHTSEEING CAR RENTAL PACKAGES IN CHANDIGARH AND MANALI
TaxiBazaar even offers a local car rental package in Chandigarh and Manali separately. Travelers can now also book a taxi for local sightseeing in Chandigarh and Manali separately. Our expert chauffeurs and premium cab services will help you explore the city in the most unique way.
MAJOR ROUTES TO MANALI
TaxiBazaar offers a cab service to Manali from all major routes in India. Some of the major routes where travelers can book a taxi with TaxiBazaar are:-
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).