|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||5999||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||7999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||20749||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Delhi to Manali taxi
Nestled at a distance of 530kms from Delhi, one can reach Manali in approximately 12 hours comfortably via road. A comfortable way to cover this distance is to hire a chauffeur-driven cab from TaxiBazaar and relax back in the passenger seats while our expert drivers take you on a journey worth reminiscing for a lifetime.
With TaxiBazaar, travelers can hire a cab from Delhi to Manali and travel to their destination most comfortably. TaxiBazaar extends a hassle-free taxi booking from Delhi to Manali at moderate fares. Book a cab from Delhi to Manali with TaxiBazaar at affordable fares . Our affluent taxi services from Delhi to Manali will take you on a remarkable journey to enjoy your trip to the fullest. Travelers can book a cab from Delhi to Manali with TaxiBazaar and travel most comfortably with our best-in-class cab services.
TaxiBazaar extends an affordable cab service from Delhi to Manali. Customers can hire a cab from Delhi to Manali at fares that best suit their budget. TaxiBazaar extends budget taxi service from Delhi to Manali and the most affordable fares for luxurious taxi service from Delhi to Manali. Our best-in-class cab services ensure a hassle-free journey from Delhi to Manali.
Delhi to Manali Taxi Cab fares
Book cabs from Delhi to Manali at the most affordable prices with TaxiBazaar. Customers can choose from a wide range of air-conditioned cabs suiting their budget and requirements. Get the best cab fares in Delhi and Manali with TaxiBazaar. With TaxiBazaar, customers need not worry about the fares. TaxiBazaar extends most affordable taxi fares from Delhi to Manali. Customers can travel comfortably with TaxiBazaar at modest fares.
Our fares for a one-way taxi service from Delhi to Manali are priced at a competitive fare, comprehensive of all tolls, state taxes, driver charges, and GST. Book a cab from Delhi to Manali at the most affordable prices with TaxiBazaar. TaxiBazaar renders a variety of cab options for a comfortable journey. We offer the most competitive fares for a one-way drop from Delhi to Manali.
Special Discounts from TaxiBazaar
TaxiBazaar offers special discounted rates for your affordable and hassle free journey from Delhi to Manali. We are offering a special discount of 10% on every ride from Delhi to Manali. Book your taxi from Delhi to Manali with TaxiBazaar to avail the best-in-class services in fares that suit every pocket well.
Delhi to Manali Taxi Service
TaxiBazaar offers a variety of services from Delhi to Manali. Customers can hire a one-way cab from Delhi to Manali, or book round trip taxi from Delhi to Manali with TaxiBazaar.
1. Delhi to Manali One-way Taxi - TaxiBazaar offers the most reliable taxi services from Delhi to Manali. Book a one-way cab from Delhi to Manali with TaxiBazaar at the most nominal pricing and travel with maximum comfort and satisfaction. TaxiBazaar makes covering the long distance a pleasant experience for you. We offer our customers a door-to-door taxi service for a total hassle-free trip. Customers can schedule their pick-up and drop locations in the city at their preference with TaxiBazaar.
2. Delhi to Manali Round trip cab service - If you are looking for a round trip cab service from Delhi to Manali, TaxiBazaar can also assist you with the same. We rend car rental packages for round trips from Delhi to Manali at the most moderately priced fares. Hire a cab for a round trip from Delhi to Manali with TaxiBazaar and travel the distance most comfortably. By booking your cab from TaxiBazaar, travelers can even relish sightseeing in and around the town. Book a round trip cab from Delhi to Manali with TaxiBazaar and travel to your favorite destination in complete satisfaction.
3. Local Sightseeing packages in Delhi and Manali - TaxiBazaar also extends local sightseeing packages in Delhi and Manali. Customers can hire a cab with TaxiBazaar in Delhi or Manali for covering all sightseeing and tourist places in the respective cities.
CAB OPTIONS FOR TRAVELING FROM Delhi TO Manali
Customers can choose from amongst a wide number of luxury cabs like Sedans and SUVs and travel the distance most pleasantly. Customers can opt for various categories of car options as per preference and budget with TaxiBazaar.
Sedan Category - With TaxiBazaar, customers can book Sedan cabs like Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios from Delhi to Manali at pocket-friendly fares for a comfortable ride.
Hatchbacks - TaxiBazaar allows its customers to hire hatchback cars like Swift and I20 from Delhi to Manali for a budget-conscious ride.
SUVs - The luxurious fleet of TaxiBazaar even consists of deluxe cab types like SUVs. Customers can book an Innova, Innova Crysta or Marazzo from Delhi to Manali with TaxiBazaar for a leisurely ride.
About Manali and Popular Places to visit
Enriched with bountiful of nature’s finest gifts, Manali is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India. Often called as ‘Switzerland of India’, Manali offers its visitors with enchanting views of the picturesque valleys. The lush valleys and rolling high hills of Manali attract the tourists to its laps to unwind from the mundane city lives. The panoramic hill station is suitably connected with all major cities of India via road.
Manali houses some of the most beautiful destinations that attract tourists to its yard from all over the world. To name a few:-
• Solang Valley - Solang Valley is one of the most famous tourist destinations near Manali in Himachal Pradesh, much known for adventure sports. During winters, Solang valley is capped with snow, making skiing a popular sport here.
• Hadimba Devi Temple - Hadimba temple is a majestic shrine, settled away from the hustle and bustle of city life, in a peaceful surrounding of towering deodar trees. The temple is dedicated to Hidimba, the wife of Bhima, one of the five Pandava princes from the great Indian epic Mahabharata.
• Vashisht Bath - Dwelled inside the famous Vashisht Temple in Manali, Vashisht Baths is a hot water spring believed to hold medicinal powers. It is a much-visited destination, where many travelers take a dip in the holy water to rid themselves of skin diseases and infections.
• Jogini Waterfall - Jogini Waterfall is settled about 3 kilometers away from the bustling town of Manali. Tourists have to trek from Vashisht temple to reach Jogini Waterfall.
• Manu Temple - Manu temple is the only temple dedicated to Manu in India, who is believed to be the creator of the human race. The edifice showcases a unique blend of fascinating architecture and offers insight into the history and spirituality of the region.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).