|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||1899||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||2649||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||4699||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
The name Amritsar literally means “the pool of nectar”, getting the name from the sacred pool surrounding the Golden Temple or Harimandar Sahib, as locals often call it. The city is a beautiful blend of tradition, culture, history, and food. Amritsar is one of the largest cities in the Indian state of Punjab and is the spiritual and cultural center of the Sikh religion.
BOOK TAXI FROM PALAMPUR TO AMRITSAR WITH TAXIBAZAAR
Amritsar is situated at a distance of 228kms from Palampur, and can be easily reached via road in approximately 5 hours. The best way to cover this distance is to hire a chauffeur-driven cab. For which, TaxiBazaar is at your service. With TaxiBazaar, customers can book a cab from Palampur to Amritsar at the best possible fares!
Our affluent taxi services from Palampur to Amritsar will take you on a remarkable journey to enjoy your trip to the fullest. Travelers can book a cab from Palampur to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar and travel most comfortably with our best-in-class cab services.
Travelers can even book a cab to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar from all major cities en-route, like Batala, Gurdaspur, Dinanagar, and Nurpur. TaxiBazaar offers assured taxi services from all these routes to Palampur at the most easily affordable prices.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FROM TAXIBAZAAR
TaxiBazaar offers special discounted rates for your affordable and hassle free journey from Palampur to Amritsar. We are offering a special discount of 10% on every ride from Palampur to Amritsar. Book your taxi from Palampur to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar to avail the best-in-class services in fares that suit every pocket well.
PALAMPUR TO AMRITSAR CAB OPTIONS AND FARES
TaxiBazaar has an affluent fleet with a wide range of cabs to choose from. Customers can book a cab of their choice as per budget and requirement.
ONE-WAY TAXI SERVICES FROM PALAMPUR TO AMRITSAR
TaxiBazaar extends a one-way service from Palampur to Amritsar to travelers looking for just a drop at their destination. Travelers can book a one-way cab from Palampur to Amritsar at easily affordable fares with TaxiBazaar. With our best quality cab services, travelers can be sure of getting a total nuisance free travel experience. Travelers can hire a one-way cab service from Palampur to Amritsar for the most satisfying ride.
We offer the most competitive fares for a one-way drop from Palampur to Amritsar. Our fares are all-inclusive and cover tolls, taxes, driver charges, and GST, etc.
ROUND TRIP TAXI SERVICE FROM PALAMPUR TO AMRITSAR
With TaxiBazaar, customers can even hire a round trip taxi from Palampur to Amritsar, where our expert chauffeurs take you for a journey of exploring the sacred city in the most luxurious way. TaxiBazaar renders the round trip car rental packages at moderately priced fares.
Travelers can book a round trip from Palampur to Amritsar with TaxiBazaar and cover all sightseeing in and around the town comfortably. Our expert chauffeurs will assist you to travel all swoon-worthy destinations in the hill town.
Some of the places worth visiting in Amritsar are –
1. Golden Temple- The crown gem of Amritsar, the Golden Temple is certainly its main center of attraction. Also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib, it is one of the most visited tourist places in India. The shrine exhibits striking architecture, which is a novel blend of Hindu and Islamic compositional styles. The tranquil water body encircling the temple intensifies its appeal. With its golden shine and symphonic atmosphere, the shrine holds the perfect panorama of serenity and perpetual ecstasy.
2. Wagah Border - A visit to the Wagah Border is often marked with a patriotic high. Located around 30 km from Amritsar, Wagah is the only road border crossing that runs between India and Pakistan. Every evening, the border turns into a ceremonial ground before the sunset and attracts hordes of tourists. It is the time when soldiers belonging to both the countries engage in Beating Retreat and Change of Guard ceremonies. It is a daily practice when the lowering of the national flag takes place on both sides of the border by the soldiers, accompanied by elaborate and quick military exercises.
3. Ram Tirath Ashram - Religion and belief blend together at Ram Tirath Ashram, also known as Bhagwan Valmiki Tirath Sthal. The place is considered the sacred spot where Lord Rama’s sons, Lav and Kush were born. The ashram may be no more today, but you can visit a grand temple that stands here. An 800 kg gold-plated statue of sage Valmiki is the main attraction of this temple.
4. Jallainwala Bagh - Perhaps there is no other memorial in India that paints such a poignant saga of the freedom struggle as the Jallainwala Bagh. Spread over 6.5 acres, the public garden remains a testimony to the most heinous public massacre that the British Army committed on unarmed Indians. The huge stone memorial at the garden is a stark reminder of the black day in India’s freedom history.
5. Durgiana Temple - Located in the middle of a sacred lake, Durgiana Temple is one of the most visited religious destinations in Amritsar. When you visit the temple, you will notice that its architecture bears a close resemblance to that of the Golden Temple. However, the temple has its own unique ambiance.
6. Gobindgarh Fort - Gobindgarh Fort is a landmark attraction in Amritsar. Tracing its roots to the 18th-century, the fort has remained witness to much bloodshed that has marked the city’s history. Until recently, the fort was under the occupation of the army. But as of February 2017, it has been opened to the public as a live heritage museum.
LOCAL SIGHTSEEING CAR RENTAL PACKAGES IN AMRITSAR AND PALAMPUR
TaxiBazaar even offers a local car rental package in Amritsar and Palampur separately. Now book a local sightseeing cab package with TaxiBazaar in Amritsar and Palampur separately and explore the richness of the cities in the most luxurious way. Our expert chauffeurs and premium cab services will help you explore the city in the most unique way.
MAJOR ROUTES TO AMRITSAR
TaxiBazaar offers a cab service to Amritsar from all major routes in India. Some of the major routes where travelers can book a taxi with TaxiBazaar are:-
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).