|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||1199||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||1699||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||2599||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
With the river Chakki passing by, Pathankot is positioned at the convergence point of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh and hence commonly called the gateway to Himachal and Kashmir. Pathankot is a small city in Punjab, best known for its serene green beauty and a rich historical past, and is located in the foothills of Kangra and Dalhousie.
BOOK TAXI FROM DALHOUSIE TO PATHANKOT WITH TAXIBAZAAR
Situated at just 86kms from Dalhousie, Pathankot can be reached comfortably via road in approximately 2 and a half hour. The most convenient way to cover the distance is to book a cab from Dalhousie to Pathankot with a reliable taxi service. TaxiBazaar will assist you with the most credible taxi services from Dalhousie to Pathankot. Book a cab from Dalhousie to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar and travel with maximum luxury.
With TaxiBazaar’s ceaseless services, customers can book a one-way cab from Dalhousie to Pathankot at the most affordable fares. TaxiBazaar rend a memorable traveling experience from Dalhousie to Pathankot. With our luxury taxi services, priced at a nominal fare, travelers can cover the distance from Dalhousie to Pathankot without any hassle.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FROM TAXIBAZAAR
TaxiBazaar offers special discounted rates for your affordable and hassle free journey from Dalhousie to Pathankot. We are offering a special discount of 10% on every ride from Dalhousie to Pathankot. Book your taxi from Dalhousie to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar to avail the best-in-class services in fares that suit every pocket well.
DALHOUSIE TO PATHANKOT CAB OPTIONS
TaxiBazaar offers its customers to choose the type of cab as per budget and requirement from a wide range of fleet. Our cab services are priced at a pocket-friendly fare and are easily affordable.
Travelers can book a Sedan cab like Swift Dzire/ Toyota Etios or hire a SUV car like Ertiga or Innova/Innova Crysta for a comfortable ride from Dalhousie to Pathankot.
ONE-WAY TAXI SERVICES FROM DALHOUSIE TO PATHANKOT
With TaxiBazaar, travelers can easily book a one-way cab from Dalhousie to Pathankot for a one sided drop at their destination. Travelers can hire a one-way cab from Dalhousie to Pathankot at easily affordable fares with TaxiBazaar. With our best quality cab services, travelers can be sure of getting a total nuisance free travel experience. Travelers can hire a one-way cab service from Dalhousie to Pathankot for the most satisfying ride.
We offer the most competitive fares for a one-way drop from Dalhousie to Pathankot. Our fares are all-inclusive and cover tolls, taxes, driver charges, and GST, etc.
ROUND TRIP TAXI SERICE FROM DALHOUSIE TO PATHANKOT
With TaxiBazaar at your service, you can book a round trip from Dalhousie to Pathankot and enjoy sightseeing in and around the astounding hill station. Travelers can hire a round trip taxi from Dalhousie to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar at fares that don’t hurt your budget and have the trip of your dreams. Book a round trip from Dalhousie to Pathankot with TaxiBazaar and avail the best-in-class taxi services for your trip.
The places one must visit while in Pathankot are:
1. Mukteshwar Temple : One of the most famous shrines, Mukteshwar temple, is a 350-year-old temple and is devoted to Lord Shiva. The great temple is known as one of the eighteen most prominent temples dedicated to Lord Shiva in the Hindu scripture.
2. Nurpur Fort : Nurpur Fort is a 900-year-old fort famous for its ancient Krishna temple located in the inner sanctum.
3. Kali Mata Ka Mandir : Kali Mata Ka Mandir is an old temple dedicated to the Goddess, Kali Mata. Devotees flock to the temple in large numbers on Tuesdays, a day considered auspicious and the festival of Navratri. The temple arranges Bhandara every Tuesday for the devotees.
4. Laxmi Narayan Mandir : Devoted to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi, Lakshmi Narayan Mandir is a famous temple in the region. It is one of the biggest temples in Pathankot and has the idols of the deity in the main shrine and a large sculpture of Lord Hanuman in the court.
5. Asha Purni Temple : Asha Purni Mandir is one of the oldest temples in Pathankot, devoted to Mata Ashapurni. Kanya Poojas and the annual festival of Navratri are celebrated at the temple with great enthusiasm.
LOCAL SIGHTSEEING CAR RENTAL PACKAGES IN DALHOUSIE AND PATHANKOT
TaxiBazaar even offers a local car rental package in Dalhousie and Pathankot separately. Now book a local sightseeing cab package with TaxiBazaar in Dalhousie or Pathankot separately and explore the richness of the cities in the most luxurious way. Our expert chauffeurs and premium cab services will help you explore the city in the most unique way.
MAJOR ROUTES TO PATHANKOT
TaxiBazaar offers a cab service to Pathankot from all major routes in India. Some of the major routes where travelers can book a taxi with TaxiBazaar are:-
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).