|Vehicle||Seater||Fare||Convenient for||Click to Book|
|Sedan Cars available - Dzire, Etios, Amaze, Xcent||4||5999||Exclusive Sedans for Small Families|
|SUV Cars available - Innova, Crysta, Xylo, Marazzo||6||7999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
|Tempo Tempo available - As per availability||15||19999||Budget travel for families or large for large group|
Located on the banks of the river Ganges, Kanpur is one of the most industrial and commercial city of Uttar Pradesh. Situated at a short distance of 495.5kms from Gurugram, Kanpur can be easily reached via road in less than 8 hours. The best way to cover this distance is to book a cab from Gurugram to Kanpur and enjoy the marvels of the city. TaxiBazaar makes the cab booking process easier and convenient for travelers. Book a taxi from Gurugram to Kanpur with TaxiBazaar and travel with utmost satisfaction.
TaxiBazaar offers great deals for traveling from Gurugram to Kanpur. If you are looking for a one-way drop at your destination in Kanpur, you can book a one-way taxi from Gurugram to Kanpur with TaxiBazaar and pay for only the Kms you travel. TaxiBazaar extends one-way taxi services from Gurugram to Kanpur at the most nominal prices.
Our fares for a one-way taxi service from Gurugram to Kanpur start at a competitive fare of 5999/-INR, all inclusive of tolls, state taxes, driver charges and GST.
With TaxiBazaar, customers can even hire a round trip cab service from Gurugram to Kanpur and visit the astounding attraction sites in the city. Our expert chauffeurs and premium cab services will give you the best travel experiencing for your trip from Gurugram to Kanpur.
Some of the places that are worth visiting in Kanpur are-
1. JK Temple – Also known as Juggilal Kamplapat Temple, it is among the major attractions for devotees. The beautiful coalescence of modern and ancient architecture, JK Temple stands amidst lush greenery and small lakes. The temple is open between 5:00 am – 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm for visitors.
2. Kanpur Memorial Church – Built by the British government in 1875 to pay homage to the soldiers who died during the historic beleaguerment, Kanpur Memorial Church is one of the oldest and most graceful churches in India. Also known as the All Souls Cathedral Church, it is also a home to the graveyard of the English soldiers.
3. Allen Forest Zoo – Kanpur Zoological park or Allen Forest Zoo is situated in the manmade Allen Forest in Nawabganj, approximately 7kms from Kanpur city. It is a house to many rare animal and plant species along with the quaint landscape, a beautiful lake and rich vegetation cover. It is open from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm for public except on Mondays. Kanpur zoo is indeed a favorite place to visit for people who want to experience bird watching and prominent life size models of dinosaurs.
4. Moti Jheel – Translating to Pearl Lake, Moti Jheel is a recreational spot for people in Kanpur. It is basically a water storage spot but also avails boating facilities and other recreational activities for a leisure time.
5. Massacre Ghat – For the history buffs, this place is a great sightseeing and hangout spot. Also known as Sati Chaura Ghat, this place holds significance as it was the very site where women used to undertake sati practice and about 300 people were slaughtered during the great sepoy mutiny here.
6. Parade market – ‘Parade’ as it is locally known, hosting hundreds of stalls from clothes and shoes to books and famous street food of Kanpur, parade market is the largest wholesale market in the city. On can relish all kinds of street food specialties of Kanpur in the market. It is also a house to many book stalls that provide with all kind of stationary stuff at a very low price.
TaxiBazaar also extends local car rental packages in Gurugram and Kanpur. With our luxury fleet, travelers can book a cab for local sightseeing in Gurugram and Kanpur separately and explore the city with maximum leisure.
TaxiBazaar offers wide range of cars like Mini, Micro, Prime and Premium. You can call us on 98766-61275 to make a booking or visit www.taxiBazaar.in (24 hours availability).